Category: Incentive Compensation
Field of Study: Management Advisory Services
Audience: HR Managers, Compensation Managers, Compensation Analysts, HR Generalists, Managers
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Self-Study
DLC Course 03
DLC Courses 18, 21, and 75
This course teaches compensation professionals how to select and administer variable pay plans for tax-exempt organizations. With a special focus on the importance of variable pay in executive compensation packages, you’ll learn the different types of variable pay plans available. You’ll also find out the factors that must be considered in their design. Finally, you’ll review the administration of variable plans and how to avoid common problems.
- Understand the rise in use of variable pay for motivating and retaining tax-exempt organizations’ management teams
- Describe the different types of variable pay plans
- Determine the jobs for which variable pay is suitable
- Set up a variable pay plan for your tax-exempt organization
- Effectively maintain the variable pay plan
*The Course Credit Map
displays credit types offered by location and corresponding lists of eligible courses.