Category: Salary Administration
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge & Applications
Audience: HR Managers, Compensation Managers, Compensation Analysts
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Fair, market competitive, and equitable salary administration is critical to a highly engaged workforce.
In this webinar, you will learn various approaches to effectively design, administer, and communicate salary increases and other important compensation programs.
- Create the tools and programs for successful salary administration
- Connect the dots — staying true to your business, human resources and total rewards strategies
- Design an effective job titling policy
- Obtain the salary increase budgets you need to manage your business
- Provide guidance on pay differentials
- Provide guidance for your new hire process
- Learn various pay approaches and best applications for your business
- Administer effectively the merit planning process
- Learn various approaches to administer pay adjustments for:
- Plan for bonus and equity administration
- Review, monitor, and audit your organization’s pay
- Maintain your salary structure
- Communicate your pay programs effectively
Presenter: Linda Cox, CCP
Linda is the Compensation Project Manager at ERI Economic Research Institute and has over 30 years of Global Compensation Director-level and consultative experience with major multi-national corporations such as Allergan, Beckman Coulter, Quest Software and Dell. She holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Education from California State University, Long Beach, and is a Certified Compensation Professional. She is currently volunteering as Treasurer of The Orange County Compensation & Benefits Association. Linda"s business and personal travel has taken her to 32 countries and almost 400 cities throughout the world. She also established the Allergan International Assignment Program which grew to 67 expatriates during her 16 year Allergan career.
Credit Hours - You must attend for 90 minutes to be eligible:
SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP: ERI Distance Learning Center is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
- PHR/GPHR/SPHR/aPHR: This webinar has been approved for 1.5 HR recertification credit hours toward PHR®, SPHR®, GPHR® and aPHR™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI"s criteria to be pre–approved for recertification credit.
- Salary Assessor® Compensation Software: You will receive a free demo edition of ERI"s Salary Assessor software, which provides the most extensive analysis of competitive rates in existence. This tool has been used by thousands of organizations since 1987 and provides salary and incentive pay for more than 7,000 positions. Salary data in the Assessor may be reported by organization size, industry, and geographic location; reliability statistics are provided. A specific salary planning date may be selected to ensure that data is aged to meet the user"s needs. A benchmark list may be used within the program for ease in analyzing total competitiveness.
- Webinar PowerPoint Presentation: All attendees will receive the PowerPoint slideshow for this webinar and may use it in staff training.
- To view and listen to the presentation you need:
- Computer/tablet/phone with browser and internet connection
- Either a phone or computer speakers.
- Adobe Flash Player 13+. You can download Flash if you need it.
- Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS and Android. You can download the free app if you are using a mobile device.
Run this System Test to be sure you can join the webinar.
Supported Operating Systems and Browsers
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 13+
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 13+
- Apple supported devices: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad with Retina display, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, and iPod touch (4th & 5th generations)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 6 and higher
- Android supported devices: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4, Nexus 7 tablet
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.3.4 and higher