Category: Relocation Planning
Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
Audience: HR Managers, HR Generalists
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
Some college level courses with moderate algebraic training.
As organizations expand worldwide, they will require a total rewards program aligned with corporate goals as well as local business objectives for each country in which they operate. This course demonstrates how to evaluate total rewards for expatriates, local nationals, and third country nationals. Special attention is focused on data collection for effective programs.
- Differentiate between the following equalization alternatives: host country, headquarters, home country, and modified home country
- Identify considerations for designing compensation packages for local and third country nationals
- Recognize forms of compensation and policies specific to local country nationals
- Distinguish between statutory and non-statutory employee benefits
- Identify important legal and cultural issues regarding compensation programs