Category: Relocation Planning
Field of Study: Personnel/HR
Audience: HR Managers, HR Generalists
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Self-Study
Some college level courses with moderate algebraic training
This course presents an overview of global mobility from both the employer and employee point of view. It discusses current trends in policies and assignment types, choosing the employee, problems faced by companies, compliance issues, cost-of-living allowances, and repatriation.
- Prepare employees for international assignments
- Understand issues companies face in global mobility
- Research cost-of-living allowances
- Use Internet and software programs to calculate relocation expenses
- Assist employees and their families in managing expectations in international assignments
*The Course Credit Map
displays credit types offered by location and corresponding lists of eligible courses.